Post Page Advertisement [Top]

Just a random update.

I just made a cash topup to my CPF SA!



One year earlier than I would have.

A few reasons behind this.
  • It lowers my tax bracket for this year down by one tier, giving me more significant tax savings, compared to subsequent years.
  • Evading tax legally :p
  • Helping the government to help me meet my MS earlier via only my SA.:)

That being said, doing it via OCBC iBanking was kinda confusing (thought it would be easier). It is under the "One Time Bill Payment" option, not just the Bill Payment page.

It says that it would be reflected only in 3 days, so I'll check again.

My target is to topup my SA consistently for another 3 years (and probably in the future if I wish to rebalance, but I doubt any time soon after the 3 years).

Well that's it for now :)

EDIT (30Jul2015): It is in! :)

EDIT (30Mar2016): My tax bracket was within the 3.5% instead of reaching the next tier at 7%! Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bottom Ad [Post Page]